BY THE INDUSTRY, FOR THE INDUSTRY
The Hydrogen Connect 2022 Summit in Brisbane promises to be bigger, better, and resolute, in achieving the best outcomes for all the industry players. This is not just a “talk-fest.” Action is what drives our ethos. As an industry influencer, and “not for profit” organisation, H2Q are taking ownership of this event, to serve our Hydrogen communities. We are committed to moving to net zero, with agility, excellence, and deliberate collaboration.
Meet 400+ C Suite decision makers, and like-minded delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors in the Australian Hydrogen Industry.
Expect to meet these job roles:
- C Suite Executives
- Management Teams
- Department/ Division Leaders
- Experts from the Energy and Resources Sectors
Engage with organisations from:
- Resources Companies
- Feedstock Providers including Solar, Wind, Wave and other Clean Stock Providers
- Large Scale and Early Transition Energy Industry Users representing:
- Heavy Haul
- Public Transport
- Ports and Shipping
- Iron and Steel
- Fuel Retailers
- Energy Generators, including, Power, Gas, Hydrogen and Renewables
- Energy Wholesalers and Retailers, including Power, Gas, Hydrogen and Renewables
- Infrastructure Design, Planning and Project Decision Makers
- Engineering, OEM and Technology Providers representing:
- Electrolysis Technology
- Fuel Cell Technology
- Refining Technology
- Liquid and Gas Storage Technology
- Shipping Technology
- Future Hydrogen Energy Start-ups
- Companies Committed to Sustainability
- Investment Companies
- Funding Agencies
- Energy Consultants
- International, National and Local Policy Makers
- Government, Agencies, Regulators and Policy Makers
- Public and Private Sector Sponsors
- Tech and Commerce Advisors
- Infrastructure Providers
- Hydrogen Highway Fuel Outlets
MEET OUR HYDROGEN CONNECT SUMMIT ADVISORY BOARD
The HYDROGEN CONNNECT SUMMIT Advisory Board represent an enviable team of seasoned hydrogen practitioners and authorities, with expertise spanning finance, leadership, generation, application, strategy, and economics, serving both the private and public sectors. Our Advisory Board are widely honoured and acclaimed for their exceptional achievement and service in their fields.
MEET YOUR HOST
HYDROGEN QUEENSLAND (H2Q)
H2Q champions the acceleration of hydrogen adoption and the development of clean energy solutions to deliver new jobs, regional prosperity and the decarbonisation of our industries and communities. Connecting the industry across the whole state of Queensland, H2Q has member representation from corporate and medium business, the H2 start-up community, academic and research organisations, industry, local and state government as well as government agencies to contribute to the hydrogen value chain. The Cluster also has a strong contingent of hydrogen-focused small-to-medium enterprises that represent the entire hydrogen solutions value chain.
Our strategic goals centre around the three pillars of Sustainability, Growth and Engagement.
Our priorities are to:
- Create local and export industry skills, jobs and opportunity
- Maximise regional growth through hydrogen industry development
- Deliver business opportunities for local manufacturers and services
- Increase public and private awareness and confidence to invest in the hydrogen industry
ABOUT YOUR SUMMIT HOSTS | By the industry, for the industry.
Building Australia’s Hydrogen Future, Together
H2Q is an industry led, not-for-profit organisation. We are committed to securing economic, environmental, and social, opportunities for the entire hydrogen ecosystem in Australia. Join us in building and advancing the billion-dollar renewable generation opportunities nationally, in Asia Pacific and across the globe. Hydrogen Connect will become THE annual meeting spot for:
Working together with the hydrogen community, industry and government, we will leverage Australia’s capability to ignite (and champion) a new industry, create jobs, and deliver a cleaner and more prosperous future.